Mrs. Fields Cinnamon Butter CookiesEmail This Post
Mrs. Fields Cinnamon Butter Cookies makes 3 dozen good-sized cookies
These delicious melt-in-your-mouth cookies are also a necessary addition to your Christmas cookie-making list. It is another famous recipe that has been repeatedly circulated throughout Canada and the US. They are equally decadent either homemade or store-bought.
3 T sugar
1 T cinnamon
2½ c all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
1 c brown sugar, packed
½ c sugar
1 c salted butter, softened
2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon for coating and set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, soda and salt and set aside.
- In an electric mixer, blend sugars together. Add the butter to form a grainy paste.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the eggs and vanilla. Blend at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Blend in the flour mixture at low speed until just combined. Do not over-mix.
- Shape dough into 1” balls and roll each ball in cinnamon-sugar topping.
- Place balls on cookie sheets, about 2” apart, lined with parchment paper
- Bake in a 300 degree F oven for 18 minutes. Transfer cookies to a cool flat surface.
These cookies are always appreciated as a hostess gift. You can arrange them on a decorative holiday plate, wrap them in cellophane, and tie them with a big red ribbon and bow. You will be put on the top of your hostess’s guest with this gift!
Tags: Christmas cookie recipies, cookie gift giving, cookie recipes for gifts, cooking for Christmas, gift giving ideas from the kitchen, gifts for friends, gifts for friends from the kitchen, holiday cookie recipes, holiday cookie recipes as gifts, holiday cookie recipes for gifts, homemade gifts for friends, homemade hostess gifts, hostess gifts, how to make Mrs. Fields Cinnamon Butter cookies, how to make Mrs. Fields cookies, melt in your mouth cookies recipes, Mrs Fields Cinnamon Butter Cookies, tasty gifts for friends, the best Christmas cookie recipes, the best cookie recipes